Friday, December 9, 2011

The Dark Knight Rises Viral Campaign Begins [UPDATED]

I was planning on keeping quiet for a while but I can't. This is really just taking over my mind. Alright. On December 7th, Wired and Empire both received documents, one being a CIA file, the other one being a transcript from what looks to be a CIA Station Chief at the US Embassy and a member of the Georgian Militia. Then from The Dark Knight Rises official twitter, @thefirerises, another document was revealed about "Operation Early Bird", which was expected to commence at 1:00 PM EST Time, 10:00 AM PST.

So far, I haven't seen anything, but with the prologue being released this month, and just all of the goddamn rumors. I have to know what's going on. I may be going on a break for a bit, but this is the one thing I will be damn sure to post for all of you. After the jump, I'll show you the documents. And if anything more comes from the campaign, regardless of how much of a break I want, I'll get it to you.



Courtesy of Wired:

Courtesy of Empire:

Courtesy of @thefirerises:

The website with Operation Early Bird is http://operationearlybird.com/ , which is currently at all 0's, but nothing has happened.

UPDATED: Something came up. A Map. With movie theaters listed all over the U.S. IMAX Movie Theaters. Early Bird. I think it means to see the prologue of the film earlier than anyone else, as the date says December 13th, which is a Tuesday night. It's set for 10:00 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment