Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Segments for 2012/Help Wanted

Alright! After having a bit of time off to refresh and relax, I'm back. And I've got some things in-store for the next year. If I keep at it for that long. Who knows. We'll see. Anywho. I have a few ideas I'm going to try out for the blog, and I'll see how smoothly they go. Although I will say that I may not be able to work on here as much as I am associated with another blog, so we'll see how things work out.

Now let's get to the new segments. First off, with the Oscars coming up, I'll be doing my usual predictions on A) who should be nominated; and B) who should win. This is nothing new if you know me, but it's something I'll take much more seriously this time around. Next, I'll be doing a month by month review of films that I believe will be either fantastic or just fun to watch. Films will range from blockbusters, indie films, to films that seem like they'll be awful but look like it'll be funny as hell to watch, whether it be intentional or not (looking at you Ghost Rider). I will try to be more consistent with my movie reviews and with updates from onlocationvacations and premieres, but doing everything myself is pretty tough. Which is where I may be looking for some help.

If anyone would be interested in contributing to this blog in any way, contact me. I've done all I could on my own, and I want to expand this thing, and I won't be able to expand alone. If interested, my e-mail address is joshua.kaye@purchase.edu, or you can find me on facebook at Josh Kaye. Let's get this new year started!

No comments:

Post a Comment