Thursday, October 27, 2011

Brad Bird Talks THE INCREDIBLES 2


With films such as The Incredibles, The Iron Giant, and Ratatouille, it's safe to say that Brad Bird is a pretty fantastic director. With his live-action debut Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol coming out soon, many people are wondering, "When are we getting a sequel to The Incredibles?!?!?!" Well, Brad Bird has an answer to that question. Hit the jump to see what he had to say.



Talking to Movies.com, Brad Bird has stated that,
“I can’t say I’m actively working on it, but I have some ideas and if I ever get it all together into a story that is at least as good as the one we did, I’d be happy to return to that world. I love working with Pixar.”
 Bird even went on to discuss the overall arc of the film and possible ideas that he's come up with, saying,
“I would like to think that I have several good ideas that could be incorporated into a next Incredibles, but I don’t have a whole movie yet, and the last thing I want to do is do it just because it would open big, or something like that.”
Bird is waiting for the perfect idea, which I'm okay with. A movie is nothing without a good idea and good story, and if Bird's doing this, he wants to do it right. We all want him to do this right. So we'll wait, since we love what he has brought to our lives. When the official word comes out that the sequel is being made, you all will be the first to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment