Wednesday, October 26, 2011

News Involving ZOOLANDER 2; Plus A DUMB AND DUMBER Sequel? (A Possible Good Kind?!)


I'm sure you all are as excited about Zoolander 2 as I am. So I'll tell you what I know! In an interview with THR, still says that
“The story will pick up 10 years after the first film left off and, Derek’s ‘School For Kids Who Can’t Read Good’ has been destroyed, leaving him in charge of its pupil.”
This is a fantastic jumping off point, and I'm eager to see what's coming next for this film. Hit the jump to check out what's going on with a new Dumb and Dumber sequel.




DO NOT WRITE THIS SEQUEL OFF YET. Yes, there was a sequel called Dumb and Dumberer. It was abomination. No doubt about that. But that movie did not have the involvement of the original creators, Peter and Bobby Farrelly. According to Deadline, the intentions of this film are to bring back Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels to reprise their roles as Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne. There's no word on the story or any other characters, but if Carrey and Daniels do agree to come back, then I have all the faith in the world that this could be a fantastic, and hilarious movie. And just to remind you of how great the first Dumb and Dumber was, here's a video to remind you. I apologize the quality isn't fantastic, but the clip will make up for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment