Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Trailers for J. EDGAR and THE SWELL SEASON

The biopic J. EDGAR, directed by Clint Eastwood and starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Armie Hammer, now has a trailer that was just released by Warner Brothers. I've always been a fan of Eastwood and everything he's done, and Leo seems to have this role down, from the accent (which I've noticed Leo can pull off just about any accent and sound extremely convincing) to the intensity of the role that he's been given. I'm expecting this movie to be fantastic, and this trailer certainly does not disappoint. The film opens November 9th, 2011.

Since the youtube option on the site is being annoying, I can only post the link for the trailer, so, here it is.

After the break, the trailer for THE SWELL SEASON.
I'm not one for documentaries, but this one is definitely a must see for me. For all of you who have seen the movie Once, you probably will agree with me in saying that it is a touching and beautifully tragic modern-day musical, and the music in it was amazing. The documentary focuses on the relationship between the two actors who starred in it, Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová. The film focuses on the lives and the fame between these two beautiful and magnificent people. It looks at their relationship, through the good times and the rocky times and their creative partnership which makes me more excited to see what's coming with this film. The film is being given a limited release next month, and I can tell you now, I'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment